Thursday, December 30, 2010

What I learned in 2010

  • Exercise is key for me in losing weight
  • Eating freggies helps me feel good
  • Being 20 lbs lighter gives me more energy and little more bounce and better reflexes
  • Drinking tea (white, red, green, black and herbals) is not only tasty it's good for me.
  • Learning Reiki is teaching me a calmer way of life.  I still have aways to go in this lesson, but i like the path it's taking me
  • That setting goals and actively working to achieve them is a AWESOME feeling.
  • Did a lot of decluttering this year and it's so freeing not having things i don't love around me.  
  • It really pays to buy the extended warranty on TVs
  • Learned how to track my pulse to keep my thyroid more level.. I've felt awesome this year.


What lessons have you learned this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment