Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Just thinking.....

Over the past few days i've been thinking about my weight.  Why I just can't let go of it.  I do really well i had lost almost 30 lbs and i've gained back about 20 lbs.  I hired a trainer and was working really good with him i could feel myself getting stronger yet nothing was releasing and I was working on my own really hard too.  Then I crashed (that's what i call it when i get in some weird funk and just can't move or have energy).  I have no idea what causes or how i can prevent it..  I'm in a funk right now.  I don't know how to get out of it.  seems this whole summer i was in a funk.

I eat right, and I pretty darn healthy with my food choices.  In a busy life eating out is inevitable so I try to make really good decisions not to ruin what i have done.  But somehow it's creeping back up.

I'm wondering if I should try gluten free or limiting it a good bit.  I've done it before but weight did not release then either.  So I'm not sure what i should do.  Low carb didn't work, WW didn't work (that made me even worse).. I hate anything complicated, eating shouldn't be complicated.

Something a friend said to me the other day about pain and that issues we have suppressed can come back in the form of body pain.  I wonder if the same can be for weight issues.  Anything i guess can be possible.  But how to find out what issues i'm suppressing now that is the million $$ question.  I've also been told that when you are trying to protect yourself from things you put on the pounds.. again if this is the case what is it.

I just don't know which direction to go in now.  Right now i just want that magic pill to give me energy to just move.


No comments:

Post a Comment