Thursday, January 29, 2015

2015 Goals

Goalsetting



I can't believe I haven't posted my goal list for this year!  Been very busy in so many areas of our families lives this just slipped away from me.

I choose less goals this year and I also choose a phrase to go with my year.  Last year my word was Flow and I think I did a pretty good job at getting a better flow to my life.  This year I want that flow to continue and help bring everything "together"

Here they are:


2015 WORD
- "Coming Together"

PLACES TO GO AND SEE
- Go to sony wonder lab in NYC

HOME AND FINANCE
- Continue to save for move to NC
- Front door and trim
- Fix sidewalk
- Curb appeal for the house

LOVING MYSELF
- Lose 50 lbs by year end
- Hula hoop 3x a week 15 mins on own
- Clean up more of our eating
- Mediate at least 2-3 days a week
- Workout at PF at least 3x a week

PERSONAL AND ARTISTIC EXPRESSION
- Learn photoshop
- Blog once a week
- Crochet for etsy shop
- Get more items into etsy BeachBumminGirls shop
- Learn jewelry making

No comments:

Post a Comment